Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday:Parking Ticket/Tea Party

So in the morning after our lilttle awkard discussion and all we went to go eat at my favorite ramen place! Yummy!
And then we went to this Mochi pounding Festival, its were they get cooked rice and they pound it with wodden mallets to get it all sitcky and make Mochi threats out of them. With either putting ice cream in the middle or putting some kind of sweet jam.  Looks like this
Mochi
Photobucket
Photobucket




At night we(freinds) then whent to my freinds B-day party. IParked in the red zone thinking its 10;30 Pm 'whos going to check'  and i ended up getting a ticket at 1:02 Am!!! WTF? who works at one in the morning!!!!
After party was oven i ended up going to my freind party from the valley that had recently moved to L.A, when i get there it was a 'Tea Party'. To me i was a little suprise, but it was ok. This wasnt my first Lolz. And most the dudes eiether i knew from gigs/partys/school, and in my head i was like 'hey i knew it!!' ended up playing Nintendo 64(smash bros') till like 4;30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment