Friday, December 25, 2009

Friday:Compton!

So my freind is a promoter, and he promotes mostly Electro Partys at Warehouse and small venues and sometimes Empty parking lots etcetera. So friday night a bunch of us head out to a party in Compton. Yes Compton as in N.W.A(Nigas with attitude) West Coast Blah Blah, Projects. So when we get there we decide to park right in the corner of the party. Half and Hour later as i was walking towards the entrance i heard a car alarm. I decided to go take a look since our cars where so close,it might be one of ours. So as im walking over i see one of my friends friend running toward the party and my freind dorothy yelling. When i get there the My freinds car window had broken. To make this short we didnt find HIM,and they stole my freinds purse w/ make up and her SLR Camera.

     So me and my freinds decide to call it a night, i drop off my freinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment