Sunday, August 11, 2013

Update!

So now a half update. I'm now 25. I just started a new job at sprint working as a cellphone technician. I brew my own beer, and I'm im a very weird situation romantically.

At the moment, I feel very blah. Not so confused but stuck in a very blah moment/day. So me and my ex rekindle our romance about 3 months ago.been pretty chill with the exception of a few things. One she has a bf aka baby daddy. So I'm the Sancho. And now where at the point we get upset at each other. What's going to happen...idk well see how this ends.

Beer wise. Started making my own beer.my first attempt was with my friend Eddie. Tasted like nasty sweet tea. It was a Mr. Beer kit. I know exactly what went wrong. Butttt now we brewing professionally!!!. Me and my other friend jimmy went all out. Over 1k in equipment.
We covered porter,dry Irish stout,IPA,pale ale. And soon where going to tackle a pumpkin ale for fall!!!

I'm on the bus...this touch keyboard doesn't allow me the freedom to express or write as I would like too. This has just been on my mind. Hoping i get over faster. #cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment