Friday, January 15, 2010

First Time In Jail

NOT FINISHED/GOING TO EDIT LATER knock yourself out


How/Why i got Arrested:

Ok So its Saturday Night. Im At home thinking to myself "hmm What should i do tonight" . I txt my Friend Tony "whats cracking tonight Mah Nigga". So he tells me hes trowing a Ska show @ this warehouse by his house. This spot has been trowing shows for some time now. And Since the Knitting Factory closed down they been having Mediums size band's show up continously. So i get there around 9 Something,and the show was getting rated(stoped by the Police). I walk out and i see a freindly face at the door. He usually charges and i ask him what happend. He says its getting stoped by the pigs. In the distance i hear a voice say" Party's over keep walking". Obvoiusly i thinkits just some bouncer and i dont turn or really pay attention. Since at the time i was near the door problably around 4 feet from fully exiting. So i ask the dude that usually charges "hey have u seen tony? You know the dude with the long-" I get yanked out by the collar and arm and trown outside with force. I turn around and go "Hey man WTF? you dont have to grab me like that." The PIG looked like the following: light complexion, with a medium sized goatee and a shinny bald head,and not buff but build. He then replies 'when i say get out,that means get out'. I then told him, 'Yeah but you dont have to be so agressive besides i was already on the way out'. So this officer(excuse me,this piece of Bacon) gets all butt hurt and starts trying to scare me,and searches me and tells me to shut up. So he then takes me back inside and tells me to face the wall. I thought that was stupid,because im not a little kid. So then after 5 minutes i ask him "can i PLEASE leave now?" I knew it was probably just goin to detain me and let me go, but he said no. So i told him, " Can u just give me a ticket or let me go or w/e's i did". He tells me to shut up handcuffs me. 10 Minutes later,after the warehouse has been emptied out the officers start getting together and they ask him what i do. He replies with abusing remarsk like "this deepshit" or "this dumbass didnt want to leave".So then about 20 minutes after they finally let me go. Leaving out all the extra bullshit i got from his comrades when they let me go i went up to him and asked him for his badge number that i was going to make a complaint. THEY(2 random officers) then grabed me and trew me out. After trying to get back in,and fail. He came out said what did i want,i explain, He thend said " I dont have time for this bullshit" and walked away,and some LAPD officers handcuffed me again,started using scare tactics. Things like "Wheres your car?Oh yeah,that means were going to let you go and your going to be driving under the influence is that what your telling me?; are you high?; are you drunk?" My responce NO,No,and ill take a Breathalyzer. So to fuck with me they took me in,and put "Interfering with Police". I call that MASSIVE BULLSHIT.



My 4 Days In Jail:

So here we are, where california has a 42 billion defecit, los angeles un-employment rate is at 12.2, and the state spends about 10% of its general fund on 'corrections and rehabilitation'. And this is good example of why we are in the position we are in. Not being effecient with out moeny and priorites. Really all that crap just to let me go?. How much money did the county spend on feeding me all those nights. More inmates more Guards. Plus all the paperwork, and since it was my first time it takes up more money. Also what about transportation. All that could of been avoided if shitty laws like these let cops/officers/sheriffs fuck with you just to be droped in the end. Where they made to  slap us in the hand,and fuck us over.

No comments:

Post a Comment